December is finally over, and all that's left is the cleaning that remains to be done. This can be especially tiring for a homeowner, with all the gatherings and celebrations that took place over the holidays. It's no surprise that most people do not know where to begin their post-holiday cleaning, but fortunately there are professional companies like ServiceMaster Clean by LoveJoy of Atlanta
that offer a wide range of specialty cleaning services
for a variety of needs, if ever the cleaning chore becomes challenging and unbearable.
That said, there are some things that can help every homeowner put the household back in order before the professionals arrive. Whether it's putting away decorations or tidying up the living room, ServiceMaster Clean by LoveJoy of Atlanta
is here to provide some tips to restore your home back to normal.
- Store gifts. After the holidays are over, the gifts or gift decorations placed under the tree have to be put away before housecleaning begins. Store them in a safe place in order to utilize them again next year.
- Properly take down decorations. It is important to correctly store holiday decorations to not end up with a box of tangled lights and wires. Ornaments and other embellishments are sure to gather dust and dirt when put on display for a long time, so dust them before putting them into storage. It would help if every type of decoration has its own box or container to make it easier to locate the next time it will be used. Create a more systematic storing process by labeling the decoration boxes by room, if every room in the house has its own set of ornaments.
- Deep clean carpets. Regular vacuuming won't be enough to remove the stains, dirt and grime buildup from the last holiday season, especially for carpets that have been placed in areas with high foot traffic, like doorways and around coffee tables. In addition, there are different types of carpet available, each requiring a specific method and equipment for it to be cleaned completely. When it comes to deep cleaning carpets in Atlanta, better call a professional carpet cleaning company such as ServiceMaster Clean by LoveJoy.
- Clean upholstery. Stains on a fabric sofa are unsightly and need immediate cleaning. If an attempt will be made to remove the stain, make sure to check the manufacturer's cleaning instructions to prevent damaging the upholstery. At best, it is better to hire a professional upholstery cleaning company in Atlanta, Georgia to ensure that the cleaning is done correctly and no harm will be made to the upholstery.
- Clean the guest room. After guests have departed, check the guest room to make sure that nothing has been left behind. Remove sheets and pillowcases and launder them right away. Perform normal dusting and vacuuming and clean the bathroom as well. However, if there is a noticeable change in the appearance of the guest room's carpet, upholstery, or tile and grout, call a professional cleaning service provider immediately.
Specialty Cleaning Services?
Contact ServiceMaster Clean by LoveJoy, the Most Trusted Cleaning Service Provider in Atlanta, GA
Post-holiday cleaning can be a hassle, but ServiceMaster Clean by LoveJoy
professionals are here to help. We offer a wide range of cleaning services, including air duct cleaning
, carpet cleaning
, tile and grout cleaning
, upholstery cleaning
, and wood floor cleaning services
in Atlanta, Georgia and surrounding areas. ServiceMaster Clean by LoveJoy of Atlanta
is proud to be a one-stop provider of cleanup services
for any residential or commercial property—no matter the size of the property or the scope of the project.
or connect with us online
to schedule an appointment. We service customers in Atlanta, Georgia
and surrounding areas. We apply proven processes and techniques to deliver the highest standard of clean. Call ServiceMaster Clean by LoveJoy of Atlanta