Pandemics and viral outbreaks can be challenging to plan for effectively. Beyond the immediate threat of the virus, there are many factors that homes and business facilities, essential or nonessential, need to account for, which include:
- Increased rate of family members/employees getting sick
- Service disruption for businesses
- Supply chain interruptions
- Alternative home and business arrangements
ServiceMaster of Cobb
follows the guidelines established by the Center for Disease Control (CDC)
related to preventing and handling pandemic-type situations. The disinfectants we use are deemed effective by the EPA’s Approved Standard.
Our organization stays up to date on new data from the CDC
with regards to cleaning protocols and processes as information becomes available.
Coronavirus Sanitizing and Infection Prevention
Keep your home and business property safe with our Professional Coronavirus cleaning and decontamination experts in Georgia. ServiceMaster of Cobb
can sanitize your entire location to kill germs on surfaces, thus lowering the risk of spreading COVID-19. ServiceMaster of Cobb
has the knowledge and expertise to help you reduce and contain the spread of infectious and emerging diseases in your home or place of business.
Preventative Cleaning, Sanitation, and Disinfection For Areas With No Confirmed Cases
- We develop a disinfection plan based on infrastructure and facilities.
- We deploy staff to disinfect areas.
- We develop a real-time monitoring system to determine areas that have been disinfected and dashboards.
- We provide pre-decontamination.
- We practice monitoring of PPE use and completion of the scope of work.
Post Cleanup and Decontamination For Areas With Coronavirus Exposure Situations
- We first clean all the surfaces, equipment, and instruments.
- Each of our disinfectants is EPA-registered and is considered a hospital-grade product.
- Each of our environmental emergency employees is highly trained in the proper use of personal protective equipment (including full-face respirators) and infection control.
- When ﬁnished, the experts collect and take with them all used materials for proper disposal.
- We clean all tools, equipment, and PPE used in the coronavirus cleanup using an EPA-registered disinfectant prior to removal from the contaminated area.
- 24/7/365 Days Per Year
- EPA-Registered safe products to clean and sanitize.
- Trained, Experienced, Sensitive, Discreet, and Prompt.
- Home Sanitizing and Disinfecting
Our Decontamination, Sanitation, and Disposal Service Can be used in places such as:
- Schools, Colleges and Universities
- Assisted Care Facilities
- Hospitality Industry
- Manufacturing Industry
- Children Play Center
- Work and Office
- Environments (Call Centers)
- Commercial Kitchens
- Veterinarians and Dentistry
We Perform Deep Cleaning And Disinfection In High-Touch Items
Surfaces and objects that are frequently touched by employees, occupants, clients, or visitors at your building may include:
- Doors and Door Handles
- Seating Areas
- Handrails and Elevators
- Shopping Carts and Baskets
- All Bathroom Surfaces
- Check-Out Counters and Registers
- Desks, Cubicles, Tables, and Chairs
- Contents, Products, and Merchandise
- Keyboards, Mice, and Phones
- Sinks and Sink Handles
- Drinking Fountains
- Monitors & Televisions
- Merchandise Racks and Display Cases/Shelves
- Copiers, Printers, and Fax Machines
- Food Service Areas
- Tables and Counters
- Fleet and Machinery
Our Commitment To You
For 65 years, ServiceMaster
has remained committed to using only the best products and equipment. We are the industry leaders in Professional Sanitizing Services in Georgia.
Our dedication to providing a superior clean means you can rely on us for all your Professional Sanitizing Service needs.
As we learn to deal with the COVID-19 outbreak, we are doing our part to reduce the potential impact of the virus on our customers and employees. Our team at ServiceMaster of Cobb
is taking precautionary measures by following the CDC’s recommendations to mitigate exposure to the virus.
During every service, you can expect our team to:
- Limit physical contact and maintain an appropriate distance
- Wear personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves
- Wash hands frequently and use sanitizer when handwashing is not available
- Avoid touching the mouth, nose, and eyes with unwashed hands
- Clean and sanitize equipment before every service
- We are constantly learning more about COVID-19
- We are monitoring developments as they arise
- Our team will review and update our practices to ensure the safest environment for our staff, valued customers, and our community as a whole
- We remain committed to providing our customers with effective Professional Sanitizing Services
ServiceMaster Professional Service’s Response to Coronavirus
It is very important for people to take the necessary precautions in their homes and places of business to prevent the spread of the virus and protect their health. ServiceMaster of Cobb will continue to update our protocol and website as more information about COVID-19 becomes available. In the meantime, we encourage everyone to take reasonable preventative measures to prevent the spread of the virus. Thank you for doing your part.
If you have a concern or have an outbreak in your building or facility,
please contact us at:
GEORGIA: 678-264-3310 | TENNESSEE: 423-220-4482 | COMMERCIAL: 678-909-1078