|Products and Services:||720|
|Articles and publications:||514|
|Tenders & Vacancies:||11|
The digital domain essentially has four elements as its founding pillars. They are text, audio, photo, and video. The expansion of the Internet has let the digital revolution foray into every aspect of human life. Consider shopping for instance. Sitting within the comfort of your home, you can access any shopping website wherein you get information (textual data) about the available products along with photographs depicting the actual products. To catch the customer’s eye and form a positive impression, an online store would avail of the services of the best product photographer. So, let us find out how impressive product photography can help rope in more customers and thus boost sales.
How product photography increases sales?
It has been seen that great product photographs have the power to instantly entice customers and thus catalyze sales conversions. Here are three ways high-quality product photos can lend you an edge over the competition:
1. Draw customers’ attention - Clear, crisp, and vivid product photographs easily attract the attention of customers. Great product photos play a crucial role in convincing the customer easily to buy the product.
2. Makes the shopping experience more user-centric - With a range of good-quality photo options for each product, customers can easily envision themselves using a product. Product photos shot from different angles in sufficiently well-lit environments make it easy for customers to get a feel of the actual colour, texture, and dimensions of the product.
3. Boost SEO - It is a known fact that great images enhance user experience, which, in turn, leads to a betterment in the time spent on the site, clickthrough rate (CTR), and bounce rate. This ultimately leads to your website ranking higher in the Google search results.
Three great product photography tips to help boost online sales
Product photography is an art that needs to be mastered gradually and has its nuances. To capitalize on the prowess of impressive product photography for improving online sales, there are some basic tips one must always follow. Here are three of the most common product photography tips to always adhere to:
· Use high-quality photos - To increase customer engagement, conversion rates, and customer retention, always provide immaculate visual content including product photos to your customers.
· Click from different angles - Providing the customers with images that let them view the product from multiple angles generates trust in the customers’ minds regarding the overall look, feel, and quality of your product.
· Maintain consistency - The arrangement of your products, shooting angles, lighting, etc. are aspects that call for consistency. This is because online shopping is all about delivering a strong impression through product presentation and consistency is one of the fundamental aspects of presentation.
Hire a seasoned product photographer
Whether you run an e-commerce website or are an occasional online seller, always make use of professionally-shot, high-quality photographs to promote your products. In case you happen to be a registered Amazon merchant and would like to focus on outstanding Amazon photography, USA-based product photography firms have to be your go-to destination. To see your online store perform outstandingly well, you may get in touch with some of the best photography firms based out of the USA.