When it comes to dealing with the Coronavirus, it’s important to not only work with people who have disinfection knowledge, but also those who have disinfection experience.
With state-of-the-art resources strategically placed in Tennessee, ServiceMaster of Cobb
has renowned experts when it comes to disinfection and cleaning services in Tennessee
Certified Experts in Cleaning, Sanitation, and Disinfection Service in Tennessee
ServiceMaster of Cobb
is a leader when it comes to cleaning, sanitation, and disinfection services in Tennessee
. With years of specialist experience in the cleaning industry, we offer the latest in cleaning technology and protocols to ensure we deliver fast and paramount level decontamination services for commercial, residential, and emergency needs. You are safe with us.
Preventative Cleaning, Sanitation, and Disinfection For Areas With No Confirmed Cases
ServiceMaster of Cobb offers preventative cleaning for homes and businesses in Tennessee. The goal is to eliminate exposure for employees and customers as they return to the office or work environment as social distancing measures are loosened.
- We develop a disinfection plan based on infrastructure and facilities.
- We deploy staff to disinfect areas.
- We develop a real-time monitoring system to determine areas that have been disinfected and dashboards.
- Monitoring of PPE use and completion of the scope of work.
Post Cleanup and Decontamination For Areas With Coronavirus Exposure Situations
If there is a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 at your property, there is no time to waste when it comes to professional cleaning and disinfecting. Keep your property safe with a professional cleaning from ServiceMaster of Cobb.
- We first clean all the surfaces, equipment, and instruments.
- Each of our disinfectants is EPA-registered and is considered a hospital-grade product.
- Each of our environmental emergency employees is highly trained in the proper use of personal protective equipment (including full-face respirators) and infection control.
- When ﬁnished, the experts collect and take with them all used materials for proper disposal.
- We clean all tools, equipment, and PPE used in the coronavirus cleanup using an EPA-registered disinfectant prior to removal from the contaminated area.
Types Of Facilities We Treat
At ServiceMaster of Cobb, we have the equipment needed to provide a preventative treatment as well as decontamination. Some of the types of buildings we can treat include:
- Medical facilities
- Retail spaces
- Assisted living facilities
- Retirement communities
- Distribution Facilities
- Office Buildings
- Sports venues
- Concert arenas
Why Choose ServiceMaster of Cobb?
- We have invested heavily in the latest preventive cleaning technologies to make sure that we offer the highest level of cleaning and decontamination services quickly.
- With prior experience in handling epidemics, we pride ourselves on being at the forefront of viral outbreaks such as the Coronavirus.
- 24/7/365 Days Per Year Ready For Emergency Cleaning and Disinfection Service
- Our IICRC Certified Firm in Tennessee is working in conjunction with renowned experts in the field of environmental science to develop preventive baseline cleaning and decontamination protocols.
- Our technicians also use a two-stage preventive cleaning process for a comprehensive competitive cleaning service.
Tried and Tested EPA-Approved Disinfectants:
- Our crew uses EPA-approved standard and tested disinfectants when working on a site.
- These sanitizers offer 99.9% protection from germs and pathogens and protect surfaces for a minimum of 30 days.
- All technicians are fully trained with relevant experience to handle outbreaks quickly with minimal damage.
- We follow strict personal preventive equipment standards.
- We utilize strict personal protective equipment (PPE) measures for all workers during the whole cleaning activity.
- We are IICRC-Certified.
Do you suspect or have a confirmed case of COVID-19 exposure in your facility? Don’t hesitate, contact us immediately. Our decontamination experts will be more than glad to offer the help you need.
Professional Disinfecting and Cleaning Services in Tennessee
The COVID-19 is a relatively new health concern that needs a professional approach, something we at ServiceMaster of Cobb
have practiced and mastered over the years. Our disinfection process follows strict protocols that are above the typical cleaning requirements. We don’t take chances; our professional personnel follows strict PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
standards when carrying out the disinfection service.
ServiceMaster of Cobb is ready to go to work for you. We know how challenging these times are and want to be sure your space is as safe and clean as possible as we fight together through COVID-19. We have a dedicated team of IICRC-certified professionals in Tennessee. Our phones are on 24/7 to respond to your emergency needs. Find an office near you to schedule a service.
GEORGIA: 678-264-3310 | TENNESSEE: 423-220-4482 | COMMERCIAL: 678-909-1078
About The Coronavirus
What Is The Coronavirus?
- This virus is a respiratory virus with symptoms such as a cough, fever, and in more severe cases, pneumonia.
- Also known as Coronavirus 2019-nCoV or COVID-19
- First identified in Wuhan China, the complete origin is still unknown at the moment, but it is suspected to have originated in the animal and seafood market.
- The Coronaviruses are a large family of viruses, some of which only affect animals while others affect humans. Many people don’t understand that SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome) is a different type of Coronavirus.
- Exactly how the new Coronavirus spreads is still under investigation, but most scientists believe this virus behaves in a similar fashion as other well-known Coronaviruses such as MERS or SARS.
- It is believed that this virus spreads through close contact (within 6 feet) by sneezes, coughs, or tiny respiratory droplets, much like the regular flu. As with most viruses, people are typically the most contagious when they are experiencing the most symptoms, but this isn’t always the case.
How Long Does The Coronavirus Stay On Surfaces?
- Recent studies have come to show that the Coronavirus can remain active for 8-9 days on infected surfaces, which makes this virus particularly infectious.
- It’s best to not touch your face while out in public because the Coronavirus can spread through contaminated droplets, and these droplets settle on surfaces such as countertops, chair handles, etc. If you touch these droplets and then touch your mouth, eyes or nose, you can become infected with the virus.
Symptoms Of The Coronavirus
- While the level of intensity of symptoms can vary from person to person (depending upon age and other factors), the three primary symptoms of this virus are:
- Shortness of Breath
- Fever (typically above 101 degrees Fahrenheit)
- A person with the virus can begin to show these symptoms within a couple of days of exposure, but symptoms may take as long as two weeks to appear.
Best Ways To Reduce The Risk Of Exposure
Make sure you get the information you need from reputable sources since there is a lot of misinformation online. Official health channels, such as the CDC, are often the best resources.
It is important to practice good hygiene and good infection prevention practices, which include:
- Washing your hands frequently with soap.
- Avoiding close contact with individuals in public.
- Wiping down & disinfecting surfaces around your home.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you are feeling sick.
- Stay home if feeling unwell.
- Avoid unnecessary travel for the time being.
- Practicing good hygiene is one of the strongest ways to protect yourself.
Here are some other facts to consider:
- The first test to detect COVID-19 became available in January and is being mass-produced.
- More than 80% of cases produce mild or even no symptoms.
- The situation in China has already begun to improve. New cases are starting to decrease.
- People recover from COVID-19.
- There are already vaccine prototypes in the works.
- The virus can be effectively inactivated from surfaces.
Aside from these preventative measures, you can also protect yourself by staying educated — keep up with the latest news
for developments about the virus and check out these government resources
to learn more and stay on top of Coronavirus Prevention and Disinfection.
Contact ServiceMaster of Cobb
today for effective Coronavirus disinfection and decontamination of your facility. We’re standing by ready to do our part in protecting your people.