ServiceMaster of Cobb
operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year because we understand that water damage
strikes when you least expect it. Our team of IICRC-certified
water damage technicians and Project Managers are ready at a moment’s notice to respond to water damage issues. We will be at your door in 30 minutes or less
to begin mitigation.
or contact us online
today if you need water, storm, or flood damage restoration in Marietta.
All initial inspections are completely free
Water Damage Restoration Process
Water damage is a time-sensitive process. If the property isn’t dried promptly enough and with the right equipment, it can lead to mold issues
. Whether it’s a flood, a roof leak, or an overflowing toilet, dishwasher, or washing machine, ServiceMaster of Cobb
has you covered.
- Inspection and assessment - Our project manager will determine the type and category of water damage that you are experiencing. This is essential for us so that we will know the extent of the damage and the best actions to take.
- Water removal - We thoroughly remove all standing water from the structure.
- Drying with air movement - We utilize high-powered blowers and dryers to wick moisture from materials at rates that maximize the ability to restore all possessions and materials, including the substructure.
- Drying with dehumidification - We use professional-grade dehumidifiers eliminate moisture in the air.
- Anti-microbial application - We apply carefully selected, professional-grade chemicals that inhibit the growth of mold and mildew.
- Monitor drying - During our daily monitoring process, we leverage moisture probes and IICRC-developed charts to assess progress and depth of remaining moisture to complete the mitigation process in the ideal time frame.
- Repair - We are a Licensed General Contractor. We can repair drywall, cabinets, ceilings, bathrooms, and kitchens.
We are a preferred insurance provider for water damage, flood damage, and repairs to major insurance companies in Georgia
. They have trust in the ServiceMaster
name and its reputation for satisfaction-guaranteed workmanship. We provide services during your work hours or even when you are closed to get your business completely restored and back in full capacity on your schedule.
At ServiceMaster of Cobb
, job management, on-site supervision, and proper communication is essential. Our lead technician and Job Site Manager will keep you and the Insurance Company up to date, from the initial meeting notes until the completion of your project with very detailed reporting.
Marietta Leading Water Damage Restoration Company
In addition to being a leading water damage restoration company in Marietta, we are a complete repair company as well, meaning we can get your home or business put back together just as fast as we dried it. Call us today at 678-264-3310.