The firm traces its origins to the practice of J.B. Jones who began practicing in the Toccoa area before 1900. In 1907, the firm became Jones and Bond when Claude Bond joined Mr. Jones. In 1915 the firm was known as Bond and McClure, when Claude Bond was joined by C.M. McClure. After the death of Claude Bond in 1932, C.M. McClure practiced alone until 1945 when George B. Ramsay, Jr. became a partner and the firm was known as McClure and Ramsay. The firm has now grown to six attorneys. The practice extends throughout Northeast Georgia and involves a broad range of legal services for corporations, small businesses and industrial clientele, concentrating in the areas of general business, corporate, real estate, wills and estates, insurance defense, employment law, medical malpractice defense, general litigation and adoption.
General Civil Practice Trials and appeals in all State and Federal Courts
Monday08:30 AM - 05:00 PMTuesday08:30 AM - 05:00 PMWednesday08:30 AM - 05:00 PMThursday08:30 AM - 05:00 PMFriday08:30 AM - 05:00 PM
This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship. McClure, Ramsay, Dickerson