4651 Roswell Road Atlanta GA 30342-3054 U.S.A. View Map
The history of this successful law firm began in 1951 when its senior partner, Mr. Richard Greer, deceased, a native Atlantan, began his law practice after being admitted to the Georgia Bar. His first offices were located in the old Candler and William-Oliver Buildings.
As Atlanta grew and the demand for legal services increased, a need for expansion was indicated. The growing firm soon relocated to the Fulton National Bank Building, where it remained for approximately fifteen years. An increasing client list with expanded services once more demanded more space, and the building at 4651 Roswell Road was purchased by the firm in 1979, where they are situated today.
In May, 1969 Frank J. Klosik, Jr. joined the firm, and in 1973, it became Greer and Klosik. John F. Daugherty then joined the firm, and in 1977 it became Greer, Klosik and Daugherty. William L. Swank, II joined the firm, and in August, 1999, it became Greer, Klosik, Daugherty and Swank. After continued growth and expansion, Robert J. McCune became a partner, and the firm adopted its current name of Greer, Klosik, Daugherty, Swank and McCune in October, 2003. Doreen Philipps became a junior partner in 2008.
The firm currently consists of five partners, one junior partner, two associates, and a professional and efficient staff of legal assistants and support personnel. In 2005, the firm expanded its practice to serve the needs of the growing Hispanic market. The firm currently has one bilingual attorney and three bilingual support staff to serve the Spanish community. The firm's mobile legal clinic conducts community service programs for education of the Hispanic community.
This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship. Greer, Klosik, Daugherty, Swank